East-West Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) is Milwaukee County’s planned 9-mile regional, modern transit service connecting downtown Milwaukee, Milwaukee’s Near West Side, Marquette University, Wauwatosa and the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center.
Although on-site crews may occasionally communicate specific impacts to your property, a general outline of what to expect in the coming weeks is listed below.
Week of Dec. 27:
- Install permanent traffic control at Stations 1, 20
- Construct restroom at Station 1
- Install ramp and steps, temporary sidewalk, and 12” pavement at Station 20
Week of Jan. 3:
- Install permanent traffic control and restroom construction at Station 1
Week of Jan. 10:
- Install permanent traffic control and construct restroom at Station 1
- Install daily traffic control and shelters at Stations 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
East-West Bus Rapid Transit Construction Updates will be updated weekly.