Dedicated Bus Lanes
- Look for vehicles in all directions before crossing the street.
- Cross the street where you have the best view of traffic. At
bus stops, cross at the nearest crosswalk.
- Look for and yield to buses when entering the bus lane.
- Only enter bus lane when making right turn onto streets or
driveways, or to parallel park. The bus lane cannot be used
as a driving lane.
- Utilize turn signal when entering or exiting bus and
- After yielding to buses and pedestrians, fully enter bus lane
before proceeding to make a right turn from bus lane.
- Parallel parking is permitted in designated parking areas.
- Cyclists are allowed to travel in the dedicated bus lane.
- Be aware of approaching vehicles.
- Use hand signals to indicate turning.
- Obey the rules of the road.